Friday, June 1, 2012

The Final Product of our Taiwanese Wedding Shoot

We got the final product of our wedding shoot! Enjoy our beautiful (and slightly ridiculous) pictures.  The women at the store was still convinced we're all couples getting ready for holy matrimony when Abby went to pick up our albums. 


 Brandon=So Sexy (好色色!)


Ben is super cute (可愛!)

 My host mom said "哈哈哈 煝聲很典雅" (Haha...McKenzie looks elegant!)
 Nora's gorgeous!

 We decided this picture is our best group shot. We look like the cover of a Korean drama. Ben decided he's the emotional one with issues; Nora and I are in some sort of love triangle; Brandon is probably a player. We all got this picture in a frame, and I gave mine to my host family to remember me after I go. It's crazy to say, but this is my last month in Taiwan!

 Brandon and I behind the iconic Kaohsiung 85 building.

 The only picture Abby was in! She doesn't love attention as much as the divas that are her four teenagers in Taiwan. 

 Nora and I looking beautiful! 

Our group in front of Lotus Lake. (Can you find the tiger and the dragon in this picture?)

Ben and Nora decked in traditional wedding garb.

好看嗎?

Ben looking good!

Brandon looking regal! 

Nora's 漂亮! The photographer has been calling Abby asking for Nora's cell phone number, so she can come back and model for her. When Abby asked if the photographer wanted anyone else to come back she said no, just Nora (cause she's GORGEOUS!!!). 

 In a park outside the temple. 

Brandon and I decided this looked like the cover of something Latin American. 

我愛台灣!!!!


Hope you like these photos as much as we do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment